Stressful moments, a thing we all go through from time to time.
I have a few tricks that i do to get me through the day, when i have my stressful days/moments.
1. Writing lists: This right here is a life saver i don`t know what it is about it, but it seems to calm me whenever i write lists of things that needs to get done.
2. Tidy spaces: Now this is a must for me !
If i`m having a really stressful day and things around me aren`t tidy
things gets worse to be honest.
So i feel like i need to clean the entire house and everything around me needs to be perfect lol.
3. Sleep: this right here is a life saver!!.
Whilst sleeping i don`t think about any of the problems that i have and it`s ever so relaxing.
4. Working out: training relieves so much stress whether it`s boxing (which i barely do) goin out for a run or whatever really, it takes my mind off things for a bit.
5. Tasks: finishing my tasks. Ususally when i stress it`s almost always about school/school work, and i feel like i need to write them down on a piece of paper and finish them before it`s way too late.
6. Walks: Going out for walks are literally such a blessing, this also makes me focus on other things other than what i`m stressing about, breathing in the fresh air and counting blessings along the way!.