I want to start of by saying, i`m super exicted for this year and i will definetly NOT let it turn out as 2016, i`m not saying that 2016 was a bad year for me, i mean it was swell and all i improved my grades and that`s quite it, that`s all that i can remember really.
Anyways so this year i will:
1. Take care of myself: and when i say this i mean that i should start
- drinking more water to stay hydrated, i remember last year i would go weeks without water, juice and soda was my go to!!
- Workout even more than last year, it`ll make me feel better both physically and mentally
- take care of my skin (face) ffs. so i don`t even know what the hell happened to my skin during the last couple of months i got plenty of spots and "dots" on my face like why?, it might have been because i kind of stopped with my neutrogena facial scrub and facial wash ?.
- Take good care of my hair. i mean wear it in braids more often so that it can grow longer and become healthier, i might even switch out my hair lotion, conditioner and shampoo into other brands that are better.
2. Read more books!, to improve my grammar in both Swedish and English cause my english is not really spot on!!.
3. Take more pictures of my baking: to post here on my blog, it`s way better than stealing other peoples pictures from google.
4. Make more time for blogging!
5. Read the quran twice this year: once during ramadan and another time after or before.
6. Spend more time with my family and friends: i have to admit i spent so much unnecessary time on my phone, ipad and laptop that i actually want to throw myself out of the window now that i think about it.
7. save some BAND$$: for charity and myself!
8. Get organised: that means STOP leaving my writing desk filled with unnecessary stuff!!, actually fold and hang my clothes in my wardrobe, and clean my room.
9. Get a job
Really hope this inspired you to set up goals for yourelf this year, feel free to share your goals with me!