1. start off by whipping the cream until stiff peaks form
2. pour in the condensed milk and give it a nice whisk.
3. this part is optional i wanted to add a vanilla bean (so slice the vanilla in half and scrape out the seeds)
4. now give it a light stir with your spatula.
5. almost finished but now to the fun part! crush up your oreos in a mortar or if you haven´t got one of those you can bash them up briefly in a zip lock bag.
6. mix the oreo into the ice cream.
7. now here is the thing. you are gonna have to put the ice cream into an air tight container or into a container with a lid. freeze it for at least 5 hours until it has set ( i left it over night) and then you´re done
8. good luck boo boo <33