300g melted butter
2 1/2 cups or 500 ml sugar
1 cup or 225 ml organic milk
4 tbs cocoa powder (unsweeted)
6 tsp baking powder
3 tbs coffee
7 tbs coffee
6 tbs cococa powder
2 tsp vanila extract (optional)
750 ml or 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. melt the butter in a sauce pan and pour in the milk to let it cool
2. whisk the eggs and sugar with a hand mixer or a stand mixer until you can´t hear/feel the sugar crystals.
3.pour in the butter mixture into the batter and start mixing.
4. sift in all the dry ingridients (EXCEPT FOR THE COCOA) and whisk well.
5. divide the batter in half and add the cocoa to one of the batter mixture. mix well.
6. grease your pan with butter and sprinkle over regular flour to not make the cake stick to your pan.
7. add a little bit of the whte mixture to the bottom, and then add the brown batter to the white (don`t blend) repeat the process until you havent got any batter left if you chose to not make the glaze grab a tooth pick or knife to swirl around to knd of create a pretty design.
throw in to the oven for 5 minutes i 175 C or 350 F.
for the glaze all you`ve got to do is to melt the butter add the coffee and wisk whilst on the cooker,
add the rest of the ingridients and mix if it`s too runny for your liking add a little bit of flour and mix well.
XOXO: Latifa Ogoti gichaba