It's always at the start of the year that i feel mostly inspired, I have now decided to share some of my new healthy habits that i wanna start with, with you i hope this is something i will stick with throughout the whole year.
1. Switch out my black tea into green: Tea might be my favourite thing to drink but instead of choosing the normal and unhealthy version i will now switch it out to green it tastes just as good and it's way better for you
2. Bake less cakes: As you might know by now, you know that i love to bake, I do it everytime i have some freetime in my day, and becasue my cakes contains a whoooole lot of sugar and fat i know choose to not stop baking completly ofcourse! but maybe bake more bread than cakes and ting.
3. Workout more: I remember this was a new years resolution from last year but i completly neglected it !, It's not that i forgot about it, it's just that i kind of never got the time to workout because of work and a whole lot of schoolwork and other unessecary stuff, so i will now make it a priority of mine.
4. Water: I want do drink a whole LOT of water this year and the next and the next and the next.... cause latley i have noticed my skin getting so bad i get these spots everywhere on my face and i get headaches ever so often.
5. Cut out on junk food: This is one of my absolute worst habits, I kid you not I eat snickers every single day i feel scared for myself cause i might get diabetes if i dont stop lol.
6. Last but not least cheat days: of course i will treat myself every now and again i don't want to turn into a gymfreak who trains every single day eats a whole lot of protein and good food, i will have days when i don't workout and when i'll allow myself to eat unhealthy it's just a must of mine
Hope this inspired you to live a healthy(ier) life