For the cake:
For the glaze:
method for the cake:
1. melt the butter and add the milk to let it cool
2. wisk together the sugar and eggs until completly combined
3. add the oil to the egg mixture and combine it
4. to the egg sugar and oil mixture add the cooled butter/milk and wisk it all together
5. add all of the dry ingriedients left and mix it all into a smooth batter.
6. preheat your oven to 175 C / 350 F
7. throw your cake into the oven for 20 minutes and remember to check on it.
method for the glaze:
1. melt the butter completly and add the coffe and vanilla extract
2. add the cocoa powder and the powdered sugar little by little and stir it into the butter coffee mixture.
3. mix it all together until smooth