Now that you've gathered all of your ingridients it's time to:
For the cake:
For the glaze:
method for the cake:
1. melt the butter and add the milk to let it cool
2. wisk together the sugar and eggs until completly combined
3. add the oil to the egg mixture and combine it
4. to the egg sugar and oil mixture add the cooled butter/milk and wisk it all together
5. add all of the dry ingriedients left and mix it all into a smooth batter.
6. preheat your oven to 175 C / 350 F
7. throw your cake into the oven for 20 minutes and remember to check on it.
method for the glaze:
1. melt the butter completly and add the coffe and vanilla extract
2. add the cocoa powder and the powdered sugar little by little and stir it into the butter coffee mixture.
3. mix it all together until smooth
1 tiny ginger clove
30 ml lemon juice
600 ml orange juice
150 ml caster sugar
Peel and wash your carrots
Cut the carrots into small pieces
Throw the washed carrots and the peeled ginger into a powerfull blender
Add the remaining ingredients into the blender and whizz it all up.
strain and enjoy !!
Love Latifa X
This does not look appetizing AT ALL, but i do promise you that it tastes way better than it looks!
2 green apples
1 1/2 tbs of lemon or lime juice (to cut through the sweeteness)
400 ml apple juice
A hand full of spinach (for the colour).
1 banana (for extra sweetness)
1. peel the apples and slice them briefly.
2. cut the banana as well
3. throw everything into a powerfull blender
4. strain it and enjoy <3
shoutout to my mama for inspiring me to do this.
FOR THE DOUGH:
FOR THE FYLLING:
1. heat the milk til` lukewarm
2. crumble the yeast into a bowl, pour the milk and butter over the yeast and give it a stir. add the sugar salt and cardamom.
3. add the flour to the wet mixture and whip it up. (add more if needed.).
4. knead the dough until it becomes light and "airy".
5. Let the dough rise for 30 miutes under a kitchen towel or plastic wrap.
6. Get the dough out of the bowl and give it a nice knead.
7. mix all of the ingridients for the filling in a bowl until it becomes smooth.
8. roll out the dough to a rectangle shape and spread the filling mixture all over it.
9. Roll the dough into a long "log" an dslice it up.
10. grab a spring form pan and place all the cinnamon buns in it.
11. throw it into the oven at 200 C or 450 F for about 10 minutes
Ice cream base:
450 ml heavy cream
300 ml sweetend condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
For the flavour:
8 briefly crushed up graham crackers (or digestives)
100g milk chocolate
1. Whip the cream til` soft peaks, and add the chilled condensed milk
2. Melt the chocolate over a dubble boiler and let it cool
3. fold the mini marshmallows and the crushed cookies into the ice cream base
4. After the chocolate has chilled, swirl it into the ice cream mixture
5. pour the ice cream mixture into an airtight container and freeze it overnight.
For the cookies
For the filling:
these buns are super traditional here in sweden, you`ll find them at every christmas table <3
mi madre and i decided to make them 2 days before christmaaas <33
heres the recepie:
300g melted butter
2 1/2 cups or 500 ml sugar
1 cup or 225 ml organic milk
4 tbs cocoa powder (unsweeted)
6 tsp baking powder
3 tbs coffee
7 tbs coffee
6 tbs cococa powder
2 tsp vanila extract (optional)
750 ml or 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. melt the butter in a sauce pan and pour in the milk to let it cool
2. whisk the eggs and sugar with a hand mixer or a stand mixer until you can´t hear/feel the sugar crystals.
3.pour in the butter mixture into the batter and start mixing.
4. sift in all the dry ingridients (EXCEPT FOR THE COCOA) and whisk well.
5. divide the batter in half and add the cocoa to one of the batter mixture. mix well.
6. grease your pan with butter and sprinkle over regular flour to not make the cake stick to your pan.
7. add a little bit of the whte mixture to the bottom, and then add the brown batter to the white (don`t blend) repeat the process until you havent got any batter left if you chose to not make the glaze grab a tooth pick or knife to swirl around to knd of create a pretty design.
throw in to the oven for 5 minutes i 175 C or 350 F.
for the glaze all you`ve got to do is to melt the butter add the coffee and wisk whilst on the cooker,
add the rest of the ingridients and mix if it`s too runny for your liking add a little bit of flour and mix well.
XOXO: Latifa Ogoti gichaba